Mercedes Alloys wanted!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yellowsatan

Car
Now SL500. Previously: W215 CL500, E46 320ci CABRIO, W208 230K CABRIO, W208 230K COUPE
hi guys, i'm looking for anything 18", i might go for 17" if they are amg's

AMG Rims

Hi

I have a set of AMG monoblocks in 18"
Staggered fitment
Could do with a refurb but not too bad generally.
No tyres

Was going to fit them onto my motor but not so sure if I can be ****d now

Cheers

Hi

I have a set of AMG monoblocks in 18"
Staggered fitment
Could do with a refurb but not too bad generally.
No tyres

Was going to fit them onto my motor but not so sure if I can be ****d now

Cheers

How much you after for them?

I also have a set of staggered AMG alloys, taken from (legally before anyone comments :D) an S 55 AMG. 18 inch complete with wheel bolts and 2 new front tyres. Rims could do with a refurb as some lacquer is missing and the rear tyres are shot.

Last edited:
I'm after a set of adharaz's as fitted to W203 apart from others

after anything that will look good and obviously fit my clk w208. really i want a set with tyres, but will consider a set with no tyres if the price is good

What style are you after?

after anything that will look good and obviously fit my clk w208. really i want a set with tyres, but will consider a set with no tyres if the price is good

Someone around here was trying to swap their 18's for 16's the other day - perhaps you should get together. How where's the post...

Here we are

Last edited:
Someone around here was trying to swap their 18's for 16's the other day - perhaps you should get together. How where's the post...

Here we are

thanks stevesey, i really appreciate you keeping a look out.:rock:

hi ian b walker, how much would you like for them? also, would they fit my clk?

cheers

Last edited:
bump

AMG alloys

Hi

I have just bought some Brabus alloys and can offer you my genuine AMG 5 spoke two piece split rim alloys.

I have a CLK 430 W208 cabriolet and these were an expensive upgrade at time of build.

They are 17" and have an almost new (4000 miles of use) set of four 225/45/17 Continental sport contact tyres. All you need to do to get them on your car is put them in for a refurbish. With tyres they were circa £3000 new.

Apart from a need to refurbish the car drives absolutely perectly with them.

I am in Edinburgh but would be happy for you to arrange collection if we agree a price.

Thanks

Jonathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom