Mercedes AMG E55 vs 2003 Cobra (vid)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Linky (windows media, right click and save)

Heh those of you with Broadband, let me know what it's like :p Still d/loading here on my trusty 56k dial-up :rolleyes:

S.

93 seconds to download :) and I was surfing at the same time.

Long intro and ending, but a very close run with the E55 just crossing the line first.

Originally posted by RichardM
93 seconds to download :) and I was surfing at the same time.

Long intro and ending, but a very close run with the E55 just crossing the line first.

I've just watched it, see what you mean about the long/corny intros.

With 56k dial-up it took approx 30mins to download and I too was surfing whilst d/l was in progress. So I'm a cheapskate
blush.gif
silly.gif

S.

GGRRR ! Bandwidth Limit Exceeded.
The ISP has disabled the site 'cos we keep wanting to see the video.
:mad:

Originally posted by PJH
GGRRR ! Bandwidth Limit Exceeded.
The ISP has disabled the site 'cos we keep wanting to see the video.
:mad:

have been getting this message as well :crazy: anybody else got a copy.

Originally posted by pluggers
have been getting this message as well :crazy: anybody else got a copy.

I've got a copy but I only have 56k dial-up at home :( I'm guessing it'll take approx 30mins for me to email out, if it doesn't bomb out. If you guys can wait until next week I could email it from work which has faster access. The file is approx 10.5Mb in size.

Sorry guys :( Your other chance is that someone else has a copy who has broadband.

S.

I have Broadband and the file saved if anyone is interested. If you want it send me an e-mail addy and I will post it on.

Thinks............if i upload it to Poundhost then you can all get it, idea any good????

3 cheers for Ian :D heh have a 'narner :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Umm, Ian I think you need to contact a Moderator in order to upload it to the forums, or do you have a personal account with Poundhost? Only Mod's or Admin's can upload files to the forum.

S.

Thanks Steve, will do that now. Do I have to be nice to them?

whoo hoo:bannana::bannana: :bannana:

Use the right mouse button rather than the left which you normally use to select things. This will bring up a menu from which you can select 'Save Target As'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom