Mercedes AMG GTR Unveiling - Video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark0006

Car
190e
Mercedes AMG GTR Unveiling

[YOUTUBE]I0GStw-SLxs[/YOUTUBE]

mark0006 said:
Mercedes AMG GTR Unveiling <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0GStw-SLxs">YouTube Link</a>

Will see it in the flesh tomorrow.

Like the front and rear end, just makes my gts less special now.

Went to the festival of speed at Goodwood today,looks even better in the flesh:cool:

I was watching them set that up yesterday whilst I was collecting my E63. Needless to say, I was not allowed to stay and watch Lewis do his stuff :( In fact, I was told that the whole MBworld site was to be closed off.

Looked really good in the flesh much more aggressive than my GT S. A few of us spent some time talking to Tobias Moers yesterday and there is a lot of work gone into the track performance and what amazed me was how much he was personally involved in testing and development and he came across as a real enthusiast as he explained what he personally wanted from his cars and this model.

Think I am sold on one!!!

So has Lewis had been moonlighting in the LV insurance ad? :doh:
lv.jpg

Was lucky enough to be let behind the bars to look at the GTR, as I met my customer there today who has bought one. It's a lot more track focussed. There will be a track pack launched with harnesses etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were two at Goodwood FOS. There was one in the AMG stand behind bars, with people clamouring to see it but couldn't get close enough to touch it, and there was a second in the super car paddock where you could get right up close and personal. When we looked at the car in the supercar paddock, barely anyone was bothering to even look at it!

Anyone else think the AMG stand was a bit tame compared to the others?

I was at fos today and saw the GTR go up the hill. It made an awesome noise. Properly quick.

Nobody else think the front grill is ugly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom