Mercedes B class 2017 246 model

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

garyjaffa

Car
2017 B Class 246 model
Hello,

I've recently purchased a 2017 B200 Premium plus, Its full of extras however I'm not certain what some of the function do!

It has KEYLESS GO starting function, Can I open and close the doors by just touching the door handle or is it the the start/stop function that works on a B class ?

I cant seem to get the Start/stop light in the dash to active and go green ?

and lastly can I soften the suspension using the Dynamic select button, The car has the 18" AMG alloys with option Run flat Goodyear Eagle tyres.

Thank you

Regarding the doors, I think you should. You should try it with the key in your pocket. KEYLESS GO is just the pushing
the start button to start and stop the engine. The light I think you're referring to means that your battery is not fully charged.
Get a battery charger/conditioner and use it. I got a CTEK MXS 5.0 and it works wonders. I don't think the dynamic select
button is going to help much with run flat tyres on 18" rims. Neither would a cushion on the seat...

Yes I’m going through the transition of changing those solid Goodyear flats for conventional rubber. Ride improvement and I bought a space saver for the boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom