Mercedes b Class 2017 W246 Rear Seam Removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cherusci10

Car
b class
I have the rear split seat version of the B class and I need to get the single seat out. The rear mounting bolts are easy to remove but I just cant get access to the front ones. It seems like it would be easy to get to the frnt ones to get the seat out if I could get the sigle bench part out but I can't see any obvious quick release catches or clips to just lift it up. Does anyone have any ideas?

I have the rear split seat version of the B class and I need to get the single seat out. The rear mounting bolts are easy to remove but I just cant get access to the front ones. It seems like it would be easy to get to the frnt ones to get the seat out if I could get the sigle bench part out but I can't see any obvious quick release catches or clips to just lift it up. Does anyone have any ideas?
EDIT - Sorry title should be seat not seam would appreciate an edit from a mod because it won't let me do it

DO YOU NOT JUST TIP IT FORWARD [ HINGED AT FRONT] BY PULLING THE SEAT SQUAB UP FROM THE REAR--CLIPS MAY BE TIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom