mercedes benz 200th post

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark.t

Banned
Car
E300 td tomtom sat nav in car dvd
so after 10 months of ownership

1,02/01/04...flat battery...jump started.

2,04/01/04...flat battery...jump started.

3,05/01/04... new battery fitted...£95.00

4,19/01/04...engine mounts (both)at front replace...stablelizer link.n/s.o/s..replace...£306.18

5, 06/07/04 rust warrenty new boot...nrw bonnett..4 new doors 2 new wings total £7000.00 pounds worth of work.

6,27/06/04 exhaust pipe £415.80 only for half including back box..

so in 10 months ownership have been without car for 8 weeks and to a total cost not to me of £7816.18p not counting the £124.00 for the oil change on the gearbox..£7940.18...should these faults been checked out by a fully trained tech as stated in the web site , mags ,,etc because thats what i was lead to be true by mbuk i payed premium to them buying a mercedes approved used :eek:

has it been worth the hassle yes it has for all the the trouble i have had the car makes up for it :D

Gulp! at least it wont rust for a while and you are enjoying it!

I am getting worried....

You are talking a lot of dosh for a car.. considering you are talking about an Approved, Used Mercedes, may I ask what type and year it is..

I bought a C-class for the Mrs' s and if she finds out that I have to pay this to keep the thing going, I no doubt will find the divorce papers arriving soon !!!

It took me ages to convince her that it was worth the 15k spent... she always wanted one too but not now..

Who paid for all this work to be done? From what I read here, you had someone else pay for it...

Me Worried...Me panicing :(

first benz

so in 10 months ownership have been without car for 8 weeks and to a total cost not to me of £7816.18p not counting the £124.00 for the oil change on the

this was payed for by mb warrenty i just payed for £124 gearbox oil change sorry mate was it read with panic :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom