Mercedes Benz 300E-24 Twin Turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is it as good as he says? If so I would expect it to fetch north of 12k

Is it as good as he says? If so I would expect it to fetch north of 12k

You make a good point. I looked at face lift one back in '06 and that sold for around 10k. This seems good value and cheap if the plate is worth 2.5k.

It's a lovely car , the brown leather is so retro cool , but if that plates worth £2.5k then mine must be worth £10k :cool:

As has been said, a perfect sleeper, especially if you take the Turbo Technics badge off and leave it on the 15" alloys.

My old 300 TT was almost identical to this one and I had a lot of fun with that in Germany on the Autobahns.

Just need to get my 320 TT Sportline on the road if that's the prices these are going for now.

What is the button on the console with a picture of a seat. Adjustable rear seats?

It's to drop the rear headrests.

What is the button on the console with a picture of a seat. Adjustable rear seats?

I didn't notice it but presume it's fold down the rear headrests.

Edit. stwat,got there before me.

What a lovely car.

How laggy are the turbos?

Very very nice car. Anyone know what sort of bhp this pushes out? Decent alternative to the 500 as it's RHD.

Wonder if the TT kit can be tuned up to produce even more power given the technology available now?

Wonder if the TT kit can be tuned up to produce even more power given the technology available now?

480BHP according to a friend of mine on a stock bottom end but with a single modern turbo.

Here's the dyno print out.

Last edited:
The car has a fantastically original brown leather interior.

That and the other overly gushing/florid statements would put me off from buying what would be otherwise a decent car.

Glorious car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom