Mercedes-Benz advertising campaign?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tromppost

Car
w220 s320 2000
Did any one else get an email from Mercedes-Benz about advertising campaign?

"Would you be interested in contributing to the next Mercedes-Benz advertising campaign? If you can spare 20 minutes to take part in an online survey, you can do just that. And possibly win yourself a Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience to boot.

We are interested in finding out about what makes Mercedes-Benz drivers tick. The results will be used in an interactive web campaign that presents a statistical insight into the lives, loves and aspirations of the people who have chosen Mercedes
."

Love to see the out come of some of the questioners!

Did any one else get an email from Mercedes-Benz about advertising campaign?

"Would you be interested in contributing to the next Mercedes-Benz advertising campaign? If you can spare 20 minutes to take part in an online survey, you can do just that. And possibly win yourself a Mercedes-Benz Driving Experience to boot.

We are interested in finding out about what makes Mercedes-Benz drivers tick. The results will be used in an interactive web campaign that presents a statistical insight into the lives, loves and aspirations of the people who have chosen Mercedes
."

Love to see the out come of some of the questioners!

They only send these things out to the nice customers :mad:

I wonder if MB ever read and /or take notice of forums such as this one?

I know of one MB employee who did/does but I firstly had to direct him in this direction. After he had, he managed to fix my comand from what he had learned ;)

Portzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom