Mercedes benz amg hammer 5.0 (1985)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice car - used to belong to a member :thumb:

It'd take a member to pay £40k for a W124...

Very, *very* nice and rare vehicle.

I thought Mr Avantgarde was keeping this for himself... its a fantastic car..

Is this Vlads old one ?

Lovely car , interior in particular.

If my Euromillions come up on friday , it's going in my garage.

It'd take a member to pay £40k for a W124...

?????

I'm confused by that comment, can you explain it to me, please.

He means the 'member' that bought the car must be a 'member' which is another word for a 'tool' which is another word for a '****' which is another word for a 'knob' which is another word for a '*****' which is another word for a penis.

He means the 'member' that bought the car must be a 'member' which is another word for a 'tool' which is another word for a '****' which is another word for a 'knob' which is another word for a '*****' which is another word for a penis.

Ah...got it...;)

Last edited:
Interesting car, how fast is it? How many horse powers and torques does it have?

Not sure I like it, it is very much of it's time........

Interesting car, how fast is it? How many horse powers and torques does it have?

Not sure I like it, it is very much of it's time........
360hp. 5s to 60mph What's not to like. A proper period AMG monster that was the fastest sedan for years and father of super-saloons. I tried to copy hammer looks with my c124.

I thought Mr Avantgarde was keeping this for himself... its a fantastic car..

Last I heard of it,it was sold to a buyer in Hong Kong :dk: I take it I was given the wrong info

One of the two cars and you think it`s expensive?

Is Talbir's the other car of the two? He paid circa £10K at auction for his 560E but it needed tidying up. (He had a huge result).

I do like the recaro's in Vlads old car, they seem to "fit" the interior a little better than the Classics which can look a little on the bulky side.

Anyone happen to know what model of Recaro they are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom