Mercedes Benz Brentford!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

STEALTH BLACK

Car
NOV 2007 C220 CDI AMG SPORT
:mad:

Car went in for warranty recall, asked for it not to be washed upon completion after hearing about many horror stories.

Long story short, find my car has all 4 wheels scratched to ****, 3 fresh deep scratches on the body on different panels, open the door and two parts of,the trim either side of the gear stick are just hanging off!

Waiting to hear from the general manager here around what they will do, they tried denying any wrong doing and tried suggesting that all they use is a spray and wool mit to clean the car, evidently this method isn't working!!

Any ideas on who I can take this complaint up with ️should the manager refuse any options to rectify?

The car did not leave the dealership. I got the service guy to come out and see it all and he took it back into the workshop to have the time panels fixed on.

Thanks in advance

Speak to the dealer principle

Have you taken any photos?

Too late now but always insist that the service advisor inspects the car with you before any work is carried out and if you have to make the suggestion or insist, it's time to look for another dealership.

Just a few pics. Damage On all 4 wheels. Fresh scratches too.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150313_135741.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150313_135741.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 87
  • ForumRunner_20150313_135754.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150313_135754.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 79
  • ForumRunner_20150313_135811.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150313_135811.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 85
STEALTH BLACK said:
Just a few pics. Damage On all 4 wheels. Fresh scratches too.

More annoyed about the wheels then then scratches. Black wheels really show them. In two areas they've actually scratched the paint off.

Pics not clear due to a crap camera phone

:mad:
Waiting to hear from the general manager here around what they will do, they tried denying any wrong doing and tried suggesting that all they use is a spray and wool mit to clean the car, evidently this method isn't working!!

Any ideas on who I can take this complaint up with ️should the manager refuse any options to rectify?

sorry to hear this

Brentford branch are crap, some of the stuff there spend more time chatting up the ladies in the reception than actually concentrating on customer's cars.

wait for the manager to come back, in the mean time hit them on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzRG

it worked for someone i know

ps...when you chat with someone there, make a fuss, be loud, not the most diplomatic but it works.

mazza

i meant staff not stuff

Last edited:
I thought everyone who was local to Brentford knew this was referred to as "The Butcher Shop".

I won't go into what they did to my C43 :ban: :fail :ban: :fail :eek::eek: You wouldn't believe it.

You have to now?!?!

I don't know how to transfer the post I wrote.

If you put Brentford in the search engine and go to page 5 it is at the bottom of the page headed C43 Sunroof Rust. It's quite a Saga. Olly (PCS) was involved at the end.

I have two experiences with MB Brentford....both very poor. Silver overspray on tyres and an entire panel missed on a rear shunt repair suggest next to zero quality control. On each occasion, my car spent three times longer than expected with them.....and they were really slow to start with....!

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

I'm careful about who's car gets cleaned/ left well alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom