Mercedes Benz C36 AMG (1997)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ahsanist

Car
Now FOR SALE C36 P-reg, Had C36 M-reg
Mercedes Benz C36 AMG.

see car on PistonHeads:
Mercedes-Benz : Mercedes Benz C36 AMG

Full Service History, old MOTS and Receipts.

HPI Clear with Report.

Much cherished C36 AMG (P Reg of course) in great condition, Owned for the last 6 years. Always Garaged, Religiously Cleaned regularly, Pampered and well looked after.Needs to be seen to be truly appreciated.

Exterior:
Showroom condition, No rust or stone chips. 2 Alloys just recently refurbished.

Interior:
High Specification:
Full Black leather, Full Electric Heated Seats, Electric Sunroof, Cruise Control, Digital Climate control with Carbon Fibre Trim. Note this is a Facelift model last of 97 so has the newer 5 speed gearbox rather than old 4, so much more refined and smoother. Also Facelift Adjustable Steering Wheel and trim similar to the C43.

Mechanics:
No Issues at all, this Engine is bullet proof. Replaced front control arms when I bought the car, other than that it's been excellent, what you would expect from an AMG.

This cars had been carefully looked after by 2 Mercedes Technicians, who know the car inside out. Changed the oil even between service schedules, every 6 months or so.

Recent MOT till April 2013 and TAX till October 2012. Old MOT's, Receipts and Booklets in original Mercedes Benz wallet.

Mileage 132000

Very reluctant sale, this AMG has been my pride and joy as a weekend car, that still puts a smile on my face, but now needs to make room for a new AMG.

No Test Pilots only serious buyers please.

£3400 ono

Thanks for Looking

OK guy, its been a quite week... Before I put the car on Autotrader or Ebay, I prefer it goes to someone on this site (as I know it will be in good hands).

I am willing to take offers closer to £3000 - I know the car is worth much more.

Call 07956334789 or email [email protected]

Thanks

AK

The cars still on PistonHeads and also Autotrader now.

Reduced to £2995 now... I know it's worth much more.

Call 07956334789 or email [email protected]

Thanks

AK

Cars still here waiting for its new home.

This is probably the most desirable colour and specification, with all the extras.

Heated Electric Adjustable Seats, Digital climate control, Sunroof, ASR - Traction control.

£2995 bargain! if not a steal for a future classic

Got to say I'm surprised the cars still here, with the amount of views its got.

I'm open to offers!

Thanks for your interest guys

Car is now sold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom