Mercedes benz C63 black series for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Illegal tints, and that rear spoiler should be illegal it's so hideous.

Maurauth said:
Illegal tints, and that rear spoiler should be illegal it's so hideous.

The rear quarter and rear screen tints are oem, the rear spoiler and front flics were a £7k aero pack option.

The rear quarter and rear screen tints are oem, the rear spoiler and front flics were a £7k aero pack option.

Regardless of whether it's overpriced, that's a lovely car.

I doubt many people fully understand BS.

Someone will pay it. Though I hate the phrase 'man made leather'.

developer said:
Regardless of whether it's overpriced, that's a lovely car. I doubt many people fully understand BS.

You are a gentleman of exemplary taste sir.

Despite the fact it's a low volume road going race car and will no doubt become a collectors item it just looks like £125K worth of Mercedes Barry to me.

But life would be boring if we all liked the same thing.

They're like trophy wives for rich old men, really; low mileage, little used, owners mostly incapable of getting the best out of them, objects of desire for those who can't afford them....

In answer to "Yes, but what's it for?" "It's to impress; it's for having, not using..."

They're like trophy wives for rich old men, really; low mileage, little used, owners mostly incapable of getting the best out of them, objects of desire for those who can't afford them....

In answer to "Yes, but what's it for?" "It's to impress; it's for having, not using..."

I bought a "trophy wife" use it daily.....I'm an oddball though.. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom