Mercedes Benz Clk 220 CDI AMG Sport 2009 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercedesstar

Car
S320Cdi
Here for sale is my 2009 Clk 220 Cdi Amg Sport. It has done 91800 miles which will go up as I use the car to commute.

I am the fifth owner of the vehicle. It was first registered on the 24/04 2009, so will be one of the last ones in the CLK range. I am only selling as my wife struggles to get in and out of the car as she is waiting for a hip operation, possibly two by the time they get around to operate. We are also planning on getting ourselves a caravan, so I am looking for an M-class to pull it.

The vehicle has got some service history, the only Mercedes history is from when the car was new. I have the car looked after by a mechanic who has set up at home. He was trained by Mercedes Benz and worked from them for years, at one point workshop manager, however he was not keen on the paperwork so went back on the tools. He worked for Mercedes when this model was new, so knows all its strengths and weaknesses. He has just changed engine oil and filter as well as serviced the gearbox with flush and new oil/filter. This was done in February. In the last year, I have only owned the vehicle since November 2020, the car has had disc`s and pads, two refurbished front brake calipers, wheels have been refurbished in June 2020, a slight rattle on start up was sorted out with a new exhaust part, so the car is running absolutely sweet now. When first bought my mechanic had the car for a couple of days and gave it a full check over. When he changed oil and serviced gearbox last month he also put it on Star and checked it over and said it will need nothing for the next year.

Mot comes up in May, 26/05 2021. I am absolutely confident that it will pass with flying colors.

Everything works a it should in the car, parking sensors front and back, heated seats folding wing mirrors, all four windows, which is great by the way, when all four windows are down it almost feels like a cabriolet, steering wheel flappies for changing gears, everything works. There is a rubber matt in the boot, proper matt for the Clk W209 model. There are no rips or tears on the seats, and no wear on the bolster on the drivers seat.

When I bought the car it came with a silly replacement stereo. The person before me had taken the original out and fitted a stereo which had Bluetooth etc and brought that side of things up to spec, but looked entirely wrong. He didn’t have the original stereo, so I found an Android/Apple compatible unit which looks more like the original and which gives you endless possibilities. A rear view camera can be linked up, the engine diagnostics can be linked up and read on the screen, it can be used as a television or to watch a movie, satnav, it can be linked up to the internet. As you will see on the pictures, when starting up the car the Mercedes Benz star comes up on the screen much like you see on their television adverts.

The only negative I can say is that there is a stone chip in the windscreen on the passenger side. Had I kept the car I would have had the screen replaced eventually. The chip is glued and repaired as much as it can be.
Please contact me for pictures. When i try to upload images it says the chosen images are too large.

£3995 ovno.

Langtoft just north of Peterborough PE 6 area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom