Mercedes Benz CLK DTM AMG (1 of 13 RHD worldwide) £225,000.00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Probably better waiting until the planets financial system stops trying to implode, he might then have a wider market.

...and not even got Comand!

Been for sale for ever .

Price fluctuates between £175k and £225k ...

Is this really worth anywhere near that amount? Seriously, if you had the money, would you consider one of these? I certainly wouldn't.

Been for sale for ever .

Price fluctuates between £175k and £225k ...

At one point he upped the price to over £300,000! I politely informed him that he'd never get amount in the UK. (Considering at the time there was another RHD DTM for sale in the UK at the time, priced at £125,000.)

Also there's a UK RHD DTM Cabriolet for sale at the moment, priced at £215,000. So how he think he'll get £225,000 for the "cheaper" coupe, I'll never know :confused:

Darren

Why would you sell this via ebay?!

Maybe a nice buyer will offer the full asking price, send a friend to collect the car and transfer the money from his offshore account :rolleyes:

i saw one in my local MB a year ago..i was indoors behind pretty good thickness glass and at the service desk in the middle of the building when i heard this loud roar..walked out and saw this car..service technician was testing the car..this thing is louder than regular quad pipe SL 65AMG..This can wake the gods..inside was all carbon fiber, very minimal design but nicely done..as mentioned,full pucker race car..it has presence..just make sure no one with a weak heart is within 1 mile of it though..:p

owner looked middleeastern..louder noise was bec customer wanted some uprated bling bling tuning done on the car..so even louder..I think he might be deaf by now..

How much quicker / better is that than a CLK black?

CLK63 Black Series:
6.2 V8, 507bhp
0-62 in about 4.3 and Vmax Limited to 186mph
Based on a Pace Car

CLK DTM:
5.5 Supercharged V8, 582bhp
0-62 in 3.9 and Vmax Limited to 199mph
Based on a Race Car! :devil:
There has been chatter about the DTM actually being quicker than the SLR Mclaren. But because it was quite a cheaper than the McMerc, the DTM was limited and the 0-62 figure officially slower (albeit by 0.1sec)

Darren

Last edited:
I would imagine the DTM handles a lot better than a Black too ...

Be interesting to see 'Ring times for them both ....

No good for me, cannot get the childrens car seats on the back seat as there appears to be some sort of bracing strut put across the cabin behind the front seats.

Also look at the ebay rating of the seller, hes only got one rating for buying this ..... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330295050230

That must be his lightweight female passenger! Probably made of carbon fibre.... :D

I see he has had no offers either.... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom