Mercedes Benz Club Watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

This is Pete

Car
E350 CDI Sport Estate, Porsche 911 CS4
Just seen this on the Christopher Ward web site

C11 Mercedes Benz Club Automatic - Black - C11-AUTO-BENZ-SKK - Automatic - Antimagnetic; Incabloc Anti-shock; Superluminova - Swiss Made

MercedesBenz_Composite.jpg

This is a special edition to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Mercedes Benz Club. I know that it's not us, per se, but it's close enough.

If you want a quality watch that shows off your brand loyalty, you could do a lot worse.

I own a couple of CW watches and I can say they're good bits of kit.

If you want a quality watch that shows off your brand loyalty, you could do a lot worse.

I would have thought that the nigh-on half a million $$$/£££ my family has spent on Mercedes-Benz cars since 1951 would have been positive proof - it it were ever to be needed - of our 'brand loyalty'. ;)

tac

I have a Mercedes Benz wallet. This is permanently empty as it drains money into my three Mercs. I had thought of the Mercedes Benz Credit Card. This allows you to mount huge amount of debt that would make a Greek Government proud, just to keep your pride and joy on the road. Does this watch rust and have an unwashable face. Does it require STAR to re-set the time & date.

It's a rather nice watch but it would look better with just the maker's name on the dial. The logo makes it look like those Ferrari jackets worn by certain middle-aged men who live with their mums.

Have a discreet external logo if you must on your Farah slacks and Clarks Polyveldts, but the place for a car maker's badge is on a car.

'Brand loyalty' is a concept beloved of the Marketing Department. Any consumer who pays to demonstrate it is a hapless victim of capitalist exploitation. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom