Mercedes benz - club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sean hogan

Car
Mercedes
Anyone here a member of the official mercedes benz club, is it work the £43 a year membership, can't even gain access too the forum too see if it's any good ?

I am and I think it is for the Gazette alone. Well produced magazine arrives monthly - not sure how they keep to the editorial dates frankly - letters pages are full of recommendations for the "Good Garage Guide " with the odd spat between members thrown in for good measure. However if you look beyond that some very interesting articles both technical and historic, lots of advertisements and then there are the regional events people organise as well.

You also get access to their Forum, which is not anywhere near as good as this one IMHO, and also the technical data base. Well worth it I feel.

What's available on their technical data-base ?

At present you get access to the full Mercedes EPC [ electronic parts catalogue ] and WIS [ workshop information system] as part of UK membership. The scheme is administered from Germany so your access card takes about a month from joining to be activated. In addition to the Gazette magazine every month you also get 3/4 copies per year of Mercedes Classic magazine an extremely high quality glossy of Mercedes past models and history.
Excellent value for money IMHO
ps the WIS club version does not incude commercial vehicles.

at present you get access to the full mercedes epc [ electronic parts catalogue ] and wis [ workshop information system] as part of uk membership. The scheme is administered from germany so your access card takes about a month from joining to be activated. In addition to the gazette magazine every month you also get 3/4 copies per year of mercedes classic magazine an extremely high quality glossy of mercedes past models and history.
Excellent value for money imho
ps the wis club version does not incude commercial vehicles.

+1

Think I might join then, been trying too find german car meets too go too or mercedes only but they are few and far between unless it's classic car, which mine is not,
I have really got the show and shine bug lol

The £43 includes the £5 joining fee for the first year, it is £38 per year after that.

mbclub.co.uk should charge normal sponsor rates for the official club, such are the frequency of ads for it on here.

I think he means MBClub should charge the official club...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom