Mercedes Benz E CLASS 300E

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Daft road rubbing towing strap - £10

Hideous bonnet bra - £30

The funny looks from everyone as you drive past - Priceless.

This isnt just a mercedes benz, this is Barry's mercedes benz.

Why can't people just fit a tyre/wheel combination that doesn't involve stretching the tyre like that, it just looks like they can't afford to buy larger tyres that fit :/

Why can't people just fit a tyre/wheel combination that doesn't involve stretching the tyre like that, it just looks like they can't afford to buy larger tyres that fit :/

because not everyone has the same opinions and the same taste.. each for their own i guess.

because not everyone has the same opinions and the same taste.. each for their own i guess.

True, but this is one mod(?) that I've never understood. I get that people mod their cars in millions of different ways, but this... just strange to me :D

Another Carat car with no tow cover

Another Carat car with no tow cover

Sadly seems to be all too frequent.
I remember searching for years before finding an owner who was willing to sell me theirs.

Cost me silly money for a small piece of plastic.
Had it painted and fitted, then promptly fell off after hitting a rabbit a couple of months later. No damage to the bumper, but the cover was never to be seen again :doh:

Darren

My old car (Now my brothers) has the same carat kit, with the same missing tow cover. Where do they all go?:D

True, but this is one mod(?) that I've never understood. I get that people mod their cars in millions of different ways, but this... just strange to me :D

To be fair the only way those alloys were going to fit is to stretch the tyres! Of course arch modification is the proper way to go but he's going for the euro Vee Dub look me thinks!

Stretched tyres are illegal and an MOT failure aren't they ?

Depends on the level of stretch I suspect, and whether the tester feels it comes under "incorrect seating on the wheel rim"

I hate that look... leave it to the vee dub boys, dont want to see that nonsense on a Mercedes.

German style number plates are a give away the owner is a ****ing idiot.

I like it, I'd not drive one but the car is in good nick, much prefer it to chrome wheel arches and the wrong wheels off of a more modern Merc with the wrong offset

Normal for Slough..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom