Mercedes Benz E Class Estate 230TE W124 1991

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benzers

Car
230TE, but mum had a new 230TE in 1984 (W123), (not the same one) mines a W124
I bought this car in the beginning of August, from an owner that had the car for 17 years, and mainly used it for trips abroad, and driving to the train station. The car has a full service history. Before I bought it, in the last 2 years, the car has had a new radiator, front wishbones, a new battery, and many miscellaneous other things of which I have all the receipts. When I bought the car, I steam cleaned interior, clayed, polished and waxed the car, and i polished and re-waxed just before christmas. I also bought a new passenger side wing and had it resprayed and fitted. The car has a fitted alarm. All electrics work: sunroof, boot, windows, etc, as well as the heaters. I have the butler key as well as 3 more keys for the car. V5 is here and all Mot's. I had the vehicle checked for any bad history (that it hasn't), and I have a copy of that too. I have really looked after this car, if only for a few months, and the intention was to slowly have everything done. Unfortunately my wife is not too keen on driving the car to and fro on school runs, and doesn't fancy the prospect of me continuing to restore and spend time on the car. The car can be viewed in Kings Langley.
£1000 o.n.o

you can call me on 07935521595.

now for the other aspects of the car, there is some slight rust on a couple of the arches, though these are superficial. rear brakelight works, but the cover is a bit broken. (can see in the picture) Some of the enamel has started to peel. the drivers side door doesn't open with the key, only the passenger side, this is repairable without having the locks changed, or there is a chap that can fix it, I have his number and can pass this on. The drivers side bolster is worn on the right side, and also have a number for a guy that should have some material to fix this too.

THIS CAR ALSO COMES UNDER MODERN CLASSIC CAR INSURANCE FROM LANCASTER INSURANCE COMPANY, IF, YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A MERCEDES CLUB.

Below are a list of things that I have had serviced.

Mercedes 230TE: Mileage:178000

Service Information:10/08/2011 Service done by Cars with Stars in Muswell Hill

Rear Oil differential flush & change.

Automatic transmission fluid changed and sump gasket changed.

Engine Oil and Filter changed.

Engine fan switch replaced.

Fuel sender replaced.

Hydraulic steering fluid changed.

2 new pirelli P6 tyres for front, all in good condition

25/08/2011 Mileage, 175,784 done by Mercedes Benz Golders Green

Spark plugs changed,

Brake fluid flush and change.

Air Filter replaced

14/09/2011 (changed myself)

Thermostat changed.

more photographs on Request