MERCEDES BENZ E220 COUPE Auto 1996 for sale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
You don't know how much this pains me but the time has come. :( Some health problems mean I'm not so able to do all those small jobs to keep the old bus in good fettle any more so she will have to go. Will be advertising on Autotrader soon but wanted to give any budding W124 Coupe owners on the forum the chance to get their hands on a sound original car first. :thumb:

MERCEDES BENZ CE Class E220 COUPE Auto 1996 [ N reg]

realistically priced at £1250 ono
Brilliant Silver 2 Door Automatic Coupe 2.2 litre petrol. 89,850 genuine miles.
Licenced December 2012, M.O.T. August 2013, one previous owner apart from me for last 11 years of course.
Blue cloth interior, Pioneer RDS radio/cassette player with 6CD Pioneer autochanger, 4 speaker sound system. Central locking with 2 working IR remote keys, Alarm. Driver+ Passenger airbags. Fully operational electric windows, mirrors, factory sunroof, radio aerial. 15 hole alloy wheels, 4 recent tyres Kumho/Michelin. Recent road springs all round, starter motor, spark plugs, rear silencer, oil and filter change. Full documentation a copy of the E CLASS owners bible and the CD workshop manuals thrown in free - some spares. Mercedes-Benz Owner’s Club maintained car in daily use. A sound vehicle but slightly frayed round the edges now hence price of £1250 ono. Has to go to make room for latest acquisition a newer Mercedes estate. :eek: a few pics below. PM me for further details if interested.

Attachments

• FRONT QUARTER.JPG
    FRONT QUARTER.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 316
  • INTERIORFRONT.JPG
    INTERIORFRONT.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 316
  • SPEEDO.JPG
    SPEEDO.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 310
Reasonable weather today for a change so took the opportunity to have a last look round the Coupe. Re-examined the usual suspects [classic MOT failures] the rear sills and jacking points = check----rear subframe front mounts = check --- rear wheel arches=check . :thumb: The "frayed round the edges" description may have put some folks off :eek: -This refers mainly to the front bolt on wings which have the classic wheel arch corrosion. :( They are however quite sound and would last for years yet if you wanted to keep the car original- removal and refurbish would be a viable option otherwise pattern wings could be fitted. The "bog standard" look might put some folks off but it would be an accident free sound car for some tasteful customisation if that was more to any new owner's taste. :cool: Anyway scheduled to go on Autotrader next week if no-one on the forum is interested. :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom