Mercedes benz E500 street racing :) watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LevaniBola

Car
E500 w211
Hi guys :)
I'm new here so if i do something wrong dont ban me :D

I have recorded video with my fathers car E500 W211 Street Illegal racing so here you go !!!
P.S I'm new to editing also :D

Like , subscribe there will be more videos like that soon :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4TkpYYTPPM

Racing would require more than 1 competitor? I think what you are doing comes under the banner of driving like a pr1ck!
Hope that helps.

Tony.

That is driving and having fun not driving like pr1ck :) and i took video having fun with E500 :)

Okay :) somebody will come back :)

I'm sure they will, but probably not with the response you seek. :rolleyes:

The clue is in your first sentence.

Couldn't watch more than 40 seconds thanks to the "musik"

Fail I'm afraid:fail

I wasn't sure if the OP was a Spammer so punted the post upstairs straight away for adjudication.
Maybe he isn't a spammer, just a misguided boy with REALLY poor taste in music, driving his Daddy's car badly and trying too hard for adulation. I wonder if he has posted on every MB website he could find!

It is not big and it is not clever:mad:

Driving like a c*nt seems to be a national pastime in Georgia. Sooner or later the "talent" runs out, then it's just a case of how bad the collateral damage is.

Boring what a waste of time!!:ban:

I think you've posted in the wrong place - try here! Welcome to the forum though!

This is much better:

Too much wheelspin my @rse :fail

[YOUTUBE]BudZwhSEHQs[/YOUTUBE]

developer said:
This is much better: Too much wheelspin my @rse :fail <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BudZwhSEHQs">YouTube Link</a>
that's how we roll!!:D

1: You weren't racing.
2: You need to learn about exposure. Cars are dark inside, it's bright outside.
3: Don't ruin an already crap video with crapper music.
4: Where's the sound of the engine? That might have been the video's only redeeming quality.
5: Get yourself a Corsa and post it on the Corsa forum, you might get more positive feedback from your boy racer brethren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom