Mercedes Benz Harrogate Recommended.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

travelininstyle

Car
C-Class Sports Coupe AMG 220 Cdi
:thumb:Took my C Class Sports Coupe C18OK for its first 'B ' service today.I received an initial quote of around £330 - £350 from the dealer I purchased the car from (vat included).Rang Harrogate whom came in cheaper and negotiated with the service manager to include a necessary brake fluid change/service at the same time for a price of £321(inclu. Vat) if Oil supplied - as the MOT was also a couple of weeks off,had that done at the same time - as well as some warranty work (which is obviously free) - total came to £380.40 - so reasonably chuffed.The garage provide a mini bus service in to town,so at least you can while away your time and arrange a convenient pick up.The service menu is showing that the next service is going to be an 'A' service,so hopefully that's me off a little lighter next time.Only negative - they did not valet the car,as it was quite late back from the MOT Station,but all in all their decisivness on giving me a fixed price re. the 'B' SERVICE + BRAKE FLUID is what swung it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom