Mercedes Benz Heathrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C180CGI

Car
C180 1.8 CGI 2012 ELEGANCE
Had my first service done on my car today at 14k miles by Mercedes Heathrow. In my opinion this is one of the best car dealerships I have ever been to, after being with other brands. Very helpful and polite people with excellent customer services by the service manager Paul. Quick and professional service which I would definatley recommend. Best part was that my MPG went up from 25 MPG city to 42 MPG after a oil service
:rock::bannana::thumb:

Did they do a software update as well?

Did they do a software update as well?
Nop, just oil change, washer fluid, air filter and dust filter.

42mpg is very good!!! Do you have a 1.8 or a C180 (1.6)? As I was caught out by this German badge confusing numbering.

42mpg is very good!!! Do you have a 1.8 or a C180 (1.6)? As I was caught out by this German badge confusing numbering.

1.8 petrol CGI, if i go out later i'll get a picture of the mpg

a simple service cannot change MPG from 25 - 42...25 around town is very low tbh. so maybe something wasnt right.

Where you based? MB Heathrow have been known for good service specially if you ask to match prices from other dealers.

I'm also in Heathrow. Not sure what was wrong, the whole feel of the car has changed. The oil was pretty low and dark black, really really black which I don't know why as the car was only driven 3k miles a year and currently has about 14k miles.

Because it would appear you have had the car 3 years without doing an oil change??:eek:

Nop, car was kept by Rolls Royce in pristine condition. Car was serviced at 4k miles, then 9k miles then me at 14k miles.

Not sure, have been offered a new C class and good trade in price for mine. Not sure to take the offer or stick with this car, only had it 2 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom