Mercedes Benz leather care foam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kaniewsky

Car
Mercedes CLS 350CDI (W219)
Hi
I bought myself MB LEATHER CARE FOAM but don't know how am I suppose to use it. There are no instructions on the thing. Am I supposed to rub it in an leave it or wash it off? Has anybody used it?

Take it back and buy some Dr Leather Cleansing Wipes from Polished Bliss...£11 delivered.

If it's modern leather its sealed so you can't 'nourish' it as the product you've bought suggests. Any conditioning properties in a product just sits on top of the protective layer attracting dirt.

Tip with Dr L...if you've put any other product on then the cleaning properties in the wipes emulsify on contact but just wipe down with a quick spritz of water and a microfibre cloth.

Back to OEM finish and lovely leather smell.

Speak to Judy at LTT Leather of Harrogate.
There Auto leather range is fantastic and leaves a great matt OEM finish, tell her your on the Merc forum and you will get 10% discount.
They have everything you will ever need to keep your cars leather looking good for years.

Hi
I bought myself MB LEATHER CARE FOAM but don't know how am I suppose to use it. There are no instructions on the thing.
If you look carefully at the label, one of the bottom corners has a "peel here" symbol on it. Peel it back and the label opens up to reveal the instructions. BTW, I've used it and it works well.

Take it back and buy some Dr Leather Cleansing Wipes from Polished Bliss...£11 delivered.

If it's modern leather its sealed so you can't 'nourish' it as the product you've bought suggests. Any conditioning properties in a product just sits on top of the protective layer attracting dirt.

Tip with Dr L...if you've put any other product on then the cleaning properties in the wipes emulsify on contact but just wipe down with a quick spritz of water and a microfibre cloth.

Back to OEM finish and lovely leather smell.

Bought some of this stuff to try after reading this and tried it yesterday, OK, for first attempt, but will re do at the weekend in smaller sections.
Does leave that nice leather smell alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom