Mercedes Benz Live - Pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah, have to agree.

If you've been to races before or seen/ met people before, then yeah, you could get alittle used to it and see it as maybe alittle lame.

But as mentioned, the sheer sound of those badboys was well worth it.
I've not been up close to an F1 racer or a DTM racer before, so for me, it was awesome.

It was also great to see the Stirling Moss up close too. Don't reckon I'll be seeing many of those up close again. :dk:

:thumb:

Last edited:
I was hoping someone would get this thread off to a good start.

now I know what I missed. Hope Momo had a good time? Bet he is glad he was a member of this forum now.:thumb:

Why yes i did and of course im glad to be a member of this forum. Just want to thank Mark again for giving me his tickets as he was unfortunately unable to make it. :)

Am i the only person that thought it was a little lame

I'm tempted to agree and can see your point of view, but I can understand from MB marketing angle too. It was a taster for many who've never seen these things and for the fans who just wanted to see the drivers.

As a seasoned motorsport participant/organiser then yes I can see that 4 laps of a small circuit maybe percieved that way. Then again I'm one of the rallying fraternity who will travell for miles just for a glimpse of the top cars - unlike circuit racing we don't get to see them on the next lap ;)

My kids absolutely loved it, to see these things for the first time and to be closer to an F1 car than you'd get at a GP was stunning for them and the whole 'display' format worked well to manage the volume of things that merited track time. We stayed for a couple of hours, saw both F1 cars and the DTM, Lewis' & Ross' interviews etc. so for my two to see those who've only ever been seen on the TV was something they won't forget.

I will certainly be better organised next year and get my tickets in time! (Thanks again Graeme!)

It all looks good, wish i was there

Can't see any pics.

Some pics...

Can't see any pics! I'm especially looking for the one of the Indigo Blue C63 AMG! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom