Mercedes-Benz Navigation Update, COMAND APS, Europe, 2016/17 NTG2.5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

6cyl

Car
CLS320 CDI
Genuine Mercedes DVD update set
For NTG2.5
Part number A2198271300

£65 including postage in the UK, £70 EU.

Payment by Paypal F&F or bank transfer

This navigation update requires COMAND software update 09/29, available from Telematics CD 01/2010. Please contact your Mercedes-Benz partner for details.

The two DVDs are packed with navigation data for 39 European countries, with major and minor roads, towns, villages and plenty of points of interest:
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (FYROM), Monaco, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Vatican City.

The 2016/2017 version covers the whole of Western Europe.
The navigation data on the 2016/2017 version covers over 10.1 million kilometres of road throughout Europe.

In Eastern Europe there is full coverage of the Baltic states, Greece, Croatia, Poland, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania.

Intensive work means that the quality of the maps for the Czech Republic has been significantly increased (86,187 km Prime Coverage*, compared with 76,483 km on the previous version).

Over 3.8 million key points of interest are featured on the DVDs, including filling stations, car parks, museums, restaurants and hospitals. There are around 209,152 more POIs here than on the previous version. If required, the navigation system will also show the user the quickest route to 2966 Mercedes-Benz service outlets.
65,169 restaurants and 2350 nightlife destinations have been added to the new 2016/2017 version.

The 2016/2017 version features 81,669 towns and communities.

I can offer £45 collected if your in London?

I could offer £50 collected
It seems to be the standard price although the one you missed out on that Alfie sold Larkone was £50 inc postage

No thanks. Yes I missed it at £50.
Paid £80 for it.
Cheapest I've seen an original version is £114.

Feel free to make your choice. I'll put it on ebay and it'll likely to reach £80.

Ok thanks I will leave it for now but if you change you mind just pm me I'm just round the corner in Windsor can collect whenever
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom