Mercedes-Benz Newcastle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chesterpiglet

Car
Mercedes W211 E280 Cdi Sport Estate
Hi folks.
Many of you are familiar with them anyway but I ordered a set of front pads & discs for my car on Thursday from the above & they were delivered midday today(Monday)all for £10 by tracked delivery.................to Central France. Thanks for Michael Connon for the excellent service all around.
Regards Rob

I got map upgrades for my ML it was £103 but good knowing it was the genuine thing and from a maIn dealer. They have a shop on fleabay. GH3382

I use Edinburgh. Truly excellent.

+1 for MB Newcastle. Great service and good prices

Hi there.
Really? So a Mercedes Dealership could sell something as a New Genuine Mercedes Benz part & it isn't? The discs don't have any markings on other than the MB label & part number.
Regards Rob

Well you question them on the fact that they are bear discs .No part numbers for id and no star stamp .See what they say . Might be made down the road at the iron smelting plant ,who knows .Lots are made in china for mercedes .

Just looked at them again & there are no part numbers stamped etc. One does have a MB parts sticker on & a label too with part numbers.
My question though is how can a MB dealer describe them as "New Genuine Mercedes Benz" if they are not. Has anybody else got any experience of this happening?

If the dealer at Newcastle advertise them as "Genuine" discs and pads I think you can rest easy they are what they say they are.
Selling non-MB parts yet advertising them as genuine would leave them open to legal action I would think.

Fraudulent misrepresentation of goods is a 10 year jail time IIRC.

Why would Mercedes sell non-genuine parts? Honestly mate, you have nothing to worry about buying directly from a dealership.

Thanks, the thought had never occurred to me until it was mentioned above, hence my questions.

I never said that benz of newcastle was selling none genuine parts .
Only that i purchased a wing with no markings on it what so ever from said place .And refunded when i told them so..
Would be fitting to see something stamped on the discs to say Mercedes or a star stamp .
Every part on your car will have a star id stamp why not the discs.

I am sure they will be fine just get them on the car job done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom