Mercedes-Benz of Aylesbury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
As I don't want to deal with the ******s at MB Milton Keynes any more and live not too far from Aylesbury, has anyone had any experience with Aylesbury Mercedes (Hughes) particularly in the service department?

My SLC will need a B service in June... :)

Don't let them wash it!

Mine came back with oily fingerprints all over and even oil on the windscreen. I can't even imagine how that happened.

I complained and they offered to redo it but I declined.

Over the years we've used both Hughes at Aylesbury and MB Oxford for servicing. I've found MB Oxford to be better at going the extra mile to get things right, and also better at getting warranty work approved.

used to use them all the time, been good in the past, but not used them for a while. although they where the best option for doing the map updates, as Watford not interested. Hemel now has a service centre that opened a few weeks ago too

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Ive been very with the Aylesbury franchise but the service manager, (Craig?) moved to Sytner Northampton last year.

Ive been very with the Aylesbury franchise but the service manager, (Craig?) moved to Sytner Northampton last year.

Not to get away from you, one hopes...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom