Mercedes benz of basingstoke here I come.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

niketpatel71

So as stated in my other thread bought the CLS of mercedes benz of warrington two days ago and I detected an O2 sensor fault with my OBDII reader, mobilo guy came out yesterday and confirmed that there was indeed a fault with the O2 sensor.

I contacted MB warrington where I was initially going to take it to get fixed but it is 200 miles from london.

However I have seen a lot of threads regarding how brilliant mb basingstoke is and when I phoned them they had an available slot for me on monday and they had the 02 sensor in stock and it had been reserved for me. They said that the used car warranty may not have yet taken effect however they would bill mb warrington directly so fingers crossed everything goes well on monday and i can finally start driving my car again.

I shall update with my experience of the tony purslow group. And I plan on writing a review of all the dealerships I have had dealings with for new and old users to know what to expect and I have visited a few.

if you see a 24 year old with a big beard in a silver cls giggling with joy because theyve fixed his o2 sensor be sure to wave. :)

So as stated in my other thread bought the CLS of mercedes benz of warrington two days ago and I detected an O2 sensor fault with my OBDII reader, mobilo guy came out yesterday and confirmed that there was indeed a fault with the O2 sensor.

I contacted MB warrington where I was initially going to take it to get fixed but it is 200 miles from london.

However I have seen a lot of threads regarding how brilliant mb basingstoke is and when I phoned them they had an available slot for me on monday and they had the 02 sensor in stock and it had been reserved for me. They said that the used car warranty may not have yet taken effect however they would bill mb warrington directly so fingers crossed everything goes well on monday and i can finally start driving my car again.

I shall update with my experience of the tony purslow group. And I plan on writing a review of all the dealerships I have had dealings with for new and old users to know what to expect and I have visited a few.

How did they do? Car all sorted?

Popped into Tony Purslow at Basingstoke today hoping to 'borrow' a locking wheel nut key to remove my now defunct locking bolts. To my amazement, they couldn't have been more helpful and best of all, no charge for the use of the locking wheel nut key - If i need any work done, i'll be sure to take it here in future. :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom