Mercedes Benz Personal Leasing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BimMerc

Hi guys,

I know there are a lot of leasing companies around, some with pretty good deals at the moment. Having done a search, I can see some members have successfully got Mercedes themselves to match/better some deals.

The question is, who did you approach to get this? The local dealer or Mercedes directly?

My local dealer says they have never heard of personal leasing by Mercedes.... before offering me more expensive PCP :fail

I used a broker [Niche] - it is not always clear from adverts who is supplying the cars, but you can be sure a broker wont be.

My actual lease agreement was directly with Mercedes. Brokers can access corporate stock from Mercedes. Mercedes supplied the car.

Dealers can be clueless. Jst do your research and you can generally run rings around them

Thanks,

I guess I will have a look around on the lease companies, however I know some people have got prices from lease companies to them get it matched by Mercedes? I suppose I was trying to find out the mechanism through the dealers to do this.

You can talk to Drivethedeal or Carfile, they will get you discount on a car which in the end means lower monthly payments on PCP.

Some brokers will get you good deal but if it's via fleet management than MB Finance will be registered keeper and it might be quite annoying at times. I'm certainly not doing it again, too much hassle when you want to change the plate, etc. So ask broker who's going to be registered keeper of the car, you or finance company.

I found a good deal on the internet from a multi-brand franchise in Scotland. Printed off the advert & took it into local main dealer. Sat down with salesman & made it clear I would "buy" if they could match the internet deal.
After he made several visits to his managers office they got very close with an "Agility" deal so we signed up.
Combination of discount off list price & good finance rate.
They need to hit sales targets so towards the end of a quarter can be a good time to visit.

My lease deal was through a broker, but all docs and future dealing is MB Finance.

MB couldn't (or wouldn't) match the deal I got from the broker. Apparently the broker has a "friendly" dealer that had the right car in stock and needed to meet target. Just lucky timing!

Thanks for your replies guys.
I think I'm going to wait for the new c class and see what is being pushed at that time for getting orders on the books :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom