Mercedes-Benz S Class 5.5 S63 AMG L (Executive) MCT (s/s) 4dr MANSORY EDITION

E55BOF

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S211 E500, SLK55, FJR1300, Caponord
Not my cup of tea either, but it will certainly appeal to many in the area of England where it's being sold.

T5R+

SUPPORTER
Not a fan of "blinged" S Classes ..........something just wrong in my view BUT this actually works.

Would not worry about it being a "Yorkshire" dealer. Some people may be surprised how much bona fide top-end-metal is sold by dealers along the M62/A1 corridors.

oldguy57

MB Enthusiast
Car
Now various and sundry
Not a fan of "blinged" S Classes ..........something just wrong in my view BUT this actually works.

Would not worry about it being a "Yorkshire" dealer. Some people may be surprised how much bona fide top-end-metal is sold by dealers along the M62/A1 corridors.
And anyway Huddersfield is miles away from Keighley. JCT600 empire with its £1bn annual turnover is also based in the area.

MrGreedy

Car
w212 E350 CDI 125th Anniversary Edition
Something a bit cheaper if you fancy an 'S' 63
:oops:

Don't forget, once you see something, you can't really 'un-see' it. You have been warned.

Edit: thought I'd copy the pictures for posterity

14b8825493ca4cbe81d3b37f8002c6ad.jpg b0599f945cb14bd1989b890e98a4ad93.jpg

Last edited:

E55BOF

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S211 E500, SLK55, FJR1300, Caponord
The Mansory car may be in excellent condition, but it's a yob's wet dream of a car - lowered, debadged, huge wheels, plenty of carbon fibre add-ons. Like most 'customised' AMGs, it's a Look At Me, flashy, blingy thing, and as subtle as an air raid. It's not to my taste at all, but there are plenty of young men with different taste in that part of the world, and some of them could no doubt afford it too...

The silver one is laughable; a real sheep in wolf's clothing. My problem with something like that is that though I wouldn't buy a car I didn't like the look of, I put how a car drives before how it looks. I guess it's an age thing...

Last edited:

oldguy57

MB Enthusiast
Car
Now various and sundry
The cost of Mansory "improvements" is eye watering - you have to wonder why owners buy an often really great looking and expensive car and then spend a further great wedge on ruining it.( Or buy one already ruined.) Each to his own I guess.

D

Deleted member 37751

The cost of Mansory "improvements" is eye watering - you have to wonder why owners buy an often really great looking and expensive car and then spend a further great wedge on ruining it.( Or buy one already ruined.) Each to his own I guess.
The W222 AMG in black with black wheels really does look the part *as standard* so why they think they can do better never ceases to amaze me!

sambam2006

Car
S63L AMG, GLC COUPE
The first owner of that car who had the Mansory conversion done is one of my friends lol.

He owns Farmhouse in Coventry, always changing his cars
In person it doesn't look half bad, I loved the exhaust note, the turbo whistle sound is beautiful

Sam87

Car
S600 - RS4 - M3's - JAGUAR - LEXUS

Last edited:

ChipChop

MB Enthusiast
Car
S210 320cdi w201 190d 2.5
The carbon fibre bits on the Mansory s class look so out of place, but i generally hate the look of carbon fibre unless it is on a very nice bicycle where it is actually functional i.e weight saving and the ability to tune stiffness / flex through different carbon lay ups in different areas.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series
The first owner of that car who had the Mansory conversion done is one of my friends lol.

He owns Farmhouse in Coventry, always changing his cars
In person it doesn't look half bad, I loved the exhaust note, the turbo whistle sound is beautiful
His places looks interesting, must remember to try it when I’m in that neck of the woods. Thank you for mentioning it.

oldguy57

MB Enthusiast
Car
Now various and sundry
The carbon fibre bits on the Mansory s class look so out of place, but i generally hate the look of carbon fibre unless it is on a very nice bicycle where it is actually functional i.e weight saving and the ability to tune stiffness / flex through different carbon lay ups in different areas.
Hate carbon fibre? How very dare you😁

Phil1968

Car
2006 CLS 500
I know black wheels are "in" now but the gloss black of those wheels make them look like cheap plastic wheel trims to me 😬

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
2014 E63 Biturbo
Mansory with Mercedes Benz, are not unlike Overfinch and Range Rover, who take a nice looking product and ruin it with bling and tacky body kits for large amounts of money. Poor taste immediately springs to mind.

Kpaolaf

Car
Ford transit custom
Hi AMGeed.
Is there any way to send you a private message in order to ask for your help looking for a vehicle registration number through vin number please?

Sorry to bother you, many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom