Mercedes-Benz S Class 5.5 S63 AMG L (Executive) MCT (s/s) 4dr MANSORY EDITION

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not my cup of tea either, but it will certainly appeal to many in the area of England where it's being sold.

Not a fan of "blinged" S Classes ..........something just wrong in my view BUT this actually works.

Would not worry about it being a "Yorkshire" dealer. Some people may be surprised how much bona fide top-end-metal is sold by dealers along the M62/A1 corridors.

Not a fan of "blinged" S Classes ..........something just wrong in my view BUT this actually works.

Would not worry about it being a "Yorkshire" dealer. Some people may be surprised how much bona fide top-end-metal is sold by dealers along the M62/A1 corridors.
And anyway Huddersfield is miles away from Keighley. JCT600 empire with its £1bn annual turnover is also based in the area.

The Mansory car may be in excellent condition, but it's a yob's wet dream of a car - lowered, debadged, huge wheels, plenty of carbon fibre add-ons. Like most 'customised' AMGs, it's a Look At Me, flashy, blingy thing, and as subtle as an air raid. It's not to my taste at all, but there are plenty of young men with different taste in that part of the world, and some of them could no doubt afford it too...

The silver one is laughable; a real sheep in wolf's clothing. My problem with something like that is that though I wouldn't buy a car I didn't like the look of, I put how a car drives before how it looks. I guess it's an age thing...

Last edited:
I used to walk past James Stunt and Petra Ecclestones place in the mornings and there were always a few Mansory Range Rovers and Bentleys outside. All were vomit inducing.

The cost of Mansory "improvements" is eye watering - you have to wonder why owners buy an often really great looking and expensive car and then spend a further great wedge on ruining it.( Or buy one already ruined.) Each to his own I guess.

The cost of Mansory "improvements" is eye watering - you have to wonder why owners buy an often really great looking and expensive car and then spend a further great wedge on ruining it.( Or buy one already ruined.) Each to his own I guess.
The W222 AMG in black with black wheels really does look the part *as standard* so why they think they can do better never ceases to amaze me!

The first owner of that car who had the Mansory conversion done is one of my friends lol.

He owns Farmhouse in Coventry, always changing his cars
In person it doesn't look half bad, I loved the exhaust note, the turbo whistle sound is beautiful

Last edited:
The carbon fibre bits on the Mansory s class look so out of place, but i generally hate the look of carbon fibre unless it is on a very nice bicycle where it is actually functional i.e weight saving and the ability to tune stiffness / flex through different carbon lay ups in different areas.

The first owner of that car who had the Mansory conversion done is one of my friends lol.

He owns Farmhouse in Coventry, always changing his cars
In person it doesn't look half bad, I loved the exhaust note, the turbo whistle sound is beautiful
His places looks interesting, must remember to try it when I’m in that neck of the woods. Thank you for mentioning it.

The carbon fibre bits on the Mansory s class look so out of place, but i generally hate the look of carbon fibre unless it is on a very nice bicycle where it is actually functional i.e weight saving and the ability to tune stiffness / flex through different carbon lay ups in different areas.
Hate carbon fibre? How very dare you😁

I know black wheels are "in" now but the gloss black of those wheels make them look like cheap plastic wheel trims to me 😬

Mansory with Mercedes Benz, are not unlike Overfinch and Range Rover, who take a nice looking product and ruin it with bling and tacky body kits for large amounts of money. Poor taste immediately springs to mind.

Hi AMGeed.
Is there any way to send you a private message in order to ask for your help looking for a vehicle registration number through vin number please?

Sorry to bother you, many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom