mercedes Benz sl350 2004 awesome jaw dropping looks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I could not resist this what a car,so I bid £240 and I am the highest bidder,I hope it will go in the garage I would hate the neighbours to see it on the drive.

Just had a thought, do you think he is a really bad driver and has crashed into a lot of stuff so has stuck that crap all over it to hide all the damage?

At first i couldn,t work out if the guy is selling a car or a new magnet product

This is possibly owned by Mr Magneto the worlds only known magnetic human phenomena. Last heard of caught up in a terrible frenzy of flying kitchen implements as they were inexplicably attracted to his inner core. He was fired for theft from his job at the local scrapyard, where he always claimed innocence stating that he could not be blamed for the tonnage of car parts found down his pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see an accurate Ebay headline.

That's as far as the praise goes though.

At least there is some scrap metal value in it

Just hideous. No other word for it.
KwhUjs7.gif

I knew it’d look bad but not THAT bad

The real problem is that you can't un-see it.

Still, maybe it would still be OK once all the odd chrome pieces have been removed.

This car will fit in well in certain parts of Russia.

The dangers of allowing a 10year old to “style” your car....

Go on dad, it’ll look really cool :cool:

Well when you look at it, there's a few things dropping - but they aint jaws :D

There are a “few” bits that deviate from the original design concept here? Subtle and not easy to spot to the novice. Is it the colour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom