Mercedes Benz steering wheel - Wood & leather - W124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmmm, perhaps I should go for one of these and then sell on my beige/brown one instead - saves the effort of having it retrimmed.

What do we think this will go for? I don't want to start bidding if the concensus is it will go for silly money.

What do we think this will go for? I don't want to start bidding if the concensus is it will go for silly money.

I wouldn't bid on it now unless you really want it (then put the maximum amount in that you would be prepared to pay). If not, keep an eye on when it is due to end and place a last minute/second bid.

Could be anywhere between £100-150

As all my transactions are done through my wifes ebay account, and she doesn't like "the tank" as she calls my car, that will probably be too rich for me. I'm out.

Could be anywhere between £100-150

The fake "re-manufactured" ones sell for more than £150 on ebay.

This is a genuine MB wheel, lovely & will fetch £250+ all day long if in excellent condition.

auction ended with no bids...which is a shame as i was going to bid

Im after one too as mine is really started to wear out, getting small crumbled bits of leather on my hands!

Im after one too as mine is really started to wear out, getting small crumbled bits of leather on my hands!

Probably cheaper and better to get it retrimmed then - D:class gave me a very good quote for mine.

Might be worth sending the seller a quick email to see if he wants to sell for say £50!

Given that it's been marked as NLA, I suspect they've had an under-the-table offer.

Thay are still available under part number A140 460 53 03 9B50. I have a brand new one still in it's box, but I'd trade it for an oringinal factory fit 124 wheel in new condition if anyone is interested. Don't ask how much a new wheel from MB costs, it hurts!

Thay are still available under part number A140 460 53 03 9B50. I have a brand new one still in it's box, but I'd trade it for an oringinal factory fit 124 wheel in new condition if anyone is interested. Don't ask how much a new wheel from MB costs, it hurts!

I'm asking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom