Mercedes Benz Sunderland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shrekky

I must congratulate these guys on a excellent customer service and parts department.not only are they very eager to please and will give part numbers out no problem,but sometimes even go beyond the call of their duty,this includes the workshop manager.
To give and example,i have recieved great support and advice that i shouldn't ever get rid of my car,and they even tell me where i can the parts cheaper. i had a problem where the ignition and door locks aren't original ones,and as you can only order a spare key by the chassis number,i couldn't get a spare key cut,the gentleman in the parts department spend nearly 2 hours chasing an indepent source where i could get a key cut locally.
Another example,i had a problem where it wouldn't turn off by ignition switch,for no obvious reason,the workshop manager relentlessly over several visits endevoured to find the problem,turned out to be a vacuum pipe connnector(cost 37 pence)................and he never charged me a penny to find it or fit it :D .
So MB in ferryboat lane,sunderland i salute you and wish all dealerships would follow suit :rock: :D

Sunderland more good service

£50 including vat to program my folding mirror modification that I had installed my self, A good wash and polish a health check and dropped me off at work, Price LESS than a quarter quoted by other to program my folding mirrors modification alone.

It is very heart warming to know there are dedicated service centres
that you can count on. More grease to their elbows.

Just had my car in there today for a A service...

Great service, even got a courtesy car to keep me mobile.

Full run down of the minor issues they had picked up when I went for the car and a lot of questions about the few minor mods it has.

Would fully recommend using MB Sunderland for any servicing if you are wanting to keep a full dealer service record.

Anderson Mercedes, as they used to be known back in the day, were always excellent with us, beyond reproach really. Good to hear it's still the same.
Didn't have the same experience with the north of the Tyne dealer though (which as a toon fan really boiled my **** !!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom