Mercedes Benz Swindon Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abecketts

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280cdi, Disco2, Alfa 166 3.0 and tractors
Went to MB Swindon today to get a quote for replacement door mirror glass and the frame it sits on as the clips have failed on both door mirrors.

£319 for each door mirror :eek:, I was stunned and will be off down the scrap yard for a complete mirror assembly for about £60.

Ouch.

Good luck getting hold of a set.

Swindon's my local dealer too. Have you used them before? How'd you find them? ...apart from extortionate wing mirror prices!

Ouch.

Good luck getting hold of a set.

Swindon's my local dealer too. Have you used them before? How'd you find them? ...apart from extortionate wing mirror prices!

first experience, I think it might be my last and I will stick with my independent garage

Fair play. I bought my car there, had grill replaced by them after a pheasant incident and it's in for a service next month. Pleased with them so far

Also my local dealership. Had my C270 serviced/repaired there for over 100k miles and they have replaced tyres and done alignment on my CLS. First class service each time. They always have time for a chat and don't mind answering tech questions. They did a lot of STAR investigations for when my "upgrades" needed coding.

I can thoroughly recommend them :)

Have to agree with Whitenemises.
They looked after my C320 cdi for 100k miles. Always pushed for warranty work. with MB HO. Supported me very well when inlket port problems and frontccrankshaft bearing problems occurred.
Find the service dept so willing to help. Often doing small jobs and not charging me.
I really can't praise them enough. I wouldn't have kept the car for as long as i did if they werent the dealer.
When they made a mistake there was no fobbing me off. They admitted it, lent me a car and fixed it
If I bought another MB I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Went to MB Swindon today to get a quote for replacement door mirror glass and the frame it sits on as the clips have failed on both door mirrors.

£319 for each door mirror :eek:, I was stunned and will be off down the scrap yard for a complete mirror assembly for about £60.

To be fair to MB Swindon, they don't set the prices, Mercedes UK do, and there's only so much they can discount them by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom