Mercedes Benz USA to install Police Software?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smiddyboy1

Car
W203 C320CDI Sport Edition, W203 C200K (Coupe), 219 CLS350, S-Type, 316 CDI Sprinter
I was watching some videos on youtube and came across this

I particularly like the get out from MB saying that failure to comple with posted speed signs will invalidate the warranty!!! :eek:

What do we all think??? Another Big Brother to watch over us?

Panic over - I just read the comments on the page and it could just be someone scrolling through their ipod after they've changed the song titles :wallbash:

The problem is if it can be done it probably will be. That would be time to give up driving.

Im not sure I even believe thats genuine. I dont see how any car manufacturer can refuse any warranty claims based on the speed a car has travelled at. They couldnt possible prove a claim is attributable to speeding.

As well as developing and updating the system constantly, I for one wouldnt buy another Merc. Its up to me whether I choose to break the limit and if I do I know the consequences. Its not the job of MB to grass on me. Surely if they were to so this, they would alienate thousands of customers and every manufacturer would also have to participate.

It will never happen. I think that video is a fake.

Im not sure I even believe thats genuine. I dont see how any car manufacturer can refuse any warranty claims based on the speed a car has travelled at. They couldnt possible prove a claim is attributable to speeding.

As well as developing and updating the system constantly, I for one wouldnt buy another Merc. Its up to me whether I choose to break the limit and if I do I know the consequences. Its not the job of MB to grass on me. Surely if they were to so this, they would alienate thousands of customers and every manufacturer would also have to participate.

It will never happen. I think that video is a fake.

It is fake as the OP said in his second post! Produced by inputting the text into an Ipod and then scrolling through as if each line was a title.

It is fake as the OP said in his second post! Produced by inputting the text into an Ipod and then scrolling through as if each line was a title.

Oh yes, didnt read it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom