Mercedes Benz W124 Enthusiast's Guide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

funmobile

Car
E320 Cabriolet, Honda VFR 800 - both red!
Hi All
Anyone either got / read / recommend / selling this book?
Is it hardback / softback / coffee table pics - or dense text?
Thanks
Bibliomobile

These things come and go on eBay quite often - more so on .com as opposed to .co.uk. So keep checking :)

I suspect the book is long out of print, as I can't seem to find it on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and the usual places.

--
Antony

I've read a review somewhere on the net, it covers American models only I think ( or mostly in any case). So I didn't bother buying one.

Mercedes Benz W124 Enthusiasts Guide

I have a copy of this, purchased from e bay for £13.95. It is produced by Unique Books and consists of road tests, mostly from Autocar. The road tests cover 1984-1996 W124 saloons, estates, CE coupe, cabriolets and a few AMG and other specials, diesel and petrol engines. 200E right up to 500E are covered. The tests are double sided photocopies bound into a black & white glossy cover. I was at first disappointed because the product description made it sound like a proper printed book. However it does contain a 124 pages of useful road tests of most W124s, and is a useful mine of information and comment.
W124 Estate owner!

JohnT said:
I have a copy of this, purchased from e bay for £13.95. It is produced by Unique Books and consists of road tests, mostly from Autocar. The road tests cover 1984-1996 W124 saloons, estates, CE coupe, cabriolets and a few AMG and other specials, diesel and petrol engines. 200E right up to 500E are covered. The tests are double sided photocopies bound into a black & white glossy cover. I was at first disappointed because the product description made it sound like a proper printed book. However it does contain a 124 pages of useful road tests of most W124s, and is a useful mine of information and comment.
W124 Estate owner!

I'd agree - saved me a fortune in buying back issues!

:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom