Mercedes Benz w140 Full service.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danyalmiah

Car
Mercedes Benz W140 S Class S280 1998
I have a 1998 mercedes Benz s class w140 model and I want to get a full service, Would Mercedes Benz main dealer be alright, and what would they include in the service, I cannot find it online. Or is there any other places that would do full services (e.g. all fluids changed, steering checked etc) based in the UK( Coventry)
Thanks

Your best bet would be Mercland in Nuneaton. They are forum sponsors and would tell you what needs doing rather than just ticking boxes. And they won't charge main dealer prices.

I would say that at that age of car you're best bet would be to use a respected indie; they're 'relatively' straightforward compared to the new ones and you can concentrate on what really matters rather than a 'computer says' mentality.

Your best bet would be Mercland in Nuneaton. They are forum sponsors and would tell you what needs doing rather than just ticking boxes. And they won't charge main dealer prices.
+1^

Your best bet would be Mercland in Nuneaton.
I don't know Mercland but, assuming he's a good egg, yes, yes, yes. ANYTHING BUT an MB main dealer. Unless you are into receiving a severe spanking - many are!!!

RayH

Mercland definitely recommended, used for services to both my and my daughters ML’s

Yeah I’ve heard good things from them, however when I do go to book the major service, it’s not everything I’m looking for, as it’s only saying change oil , oil filter and some other filters, whereas I’m looking complete full service of all fluids changed, all new filters , EVERYTHING checked and replace whatever needs changing

Give them a ring rather than try and book online??

Am sure they will do whatever you want , just need to phone

There is no such thing as a "Full Service"

Mercedes would do what the computer system tells them to do at the age and mileage.

As said, call Merc land (sbf6/or email them with a list of your requirements and get a quote.

It's over to you now 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom