Mercedes-Benz WIS Workshop Repair Manuals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice! How do we make this a sticky?

I would advise printing out a hardcopy of any WIS documents relevant to any jobs immediately pending on your car. Mercedes are pretty quick to get such sites closed down once they become aware of them as they regard them as a breach of copyrighted material. Just a word to the wise.

It looks like the site may already have been blocked.
I've just tried to open the link.
It won't open, although it gives me some incomprehensible reasons why not.
See below ...
I've not been quick enough !

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to Mercedes-Benz WIS again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite such as RC4 (link for the details), which is not considered secure. Please contact your site administrator.

See below ...

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to Mercedes-Benz WIS again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite such as RC4 (link for the details), which is not considered secure. Please contact your site administrator.

It works for me, look like a browser settings issue which you need to adjust, try google chrome

See below ...

Works for me on my iPhone

Yep

Doesn't work on Chrome now times out. Any way I have a copy of the WIS legally bought and very useful it is.

Still working fine for me and on Android Chrome

Thanks guys.
I tried it using "chrome" and it came up ok.
My God ..... There's just so much.

Now gone, even on Google.....
Doesn't work on Chrome now times out. Any way I have a copy of the WIS legally bought and very useful it is.
Yes Marku, it really is very useful for anyone doing their own work on the MB. Is there a web site where it can be purchased? and under what conditions? ( if you don't mind sharing? )

Ou pouvons-nous trouver un WDC253
Je vous remercie

Looks like the site just can't take much load. Its hosted by BelCloud Hosting in Bulgaria, so probably just running on some shared hosting that can't take the load.

Now gone, even on Google.....

Yes Marku, it really is very useful for anyone doing their own work on the MB. Is there a web site where it can be purchased? and under what conditions? ( if you don't mind sharing? )

I got it from emanualonline.com I originally only wanted a specific year wiring diagram. They had one which I bought but it turned out to be an earlier year and not only that it turned out to be widely available and free. I complained and asked for a refund and they offered the WIS. Took forever to download, we don't have a good connection out here in the sticks, its 18Gb and runs in a virtual machine with Java. Bit tortuous starting it up but it works fine. Don't know exactly whats on it as I haven't explored but seems to run from the 80s to 2017. If you want a copy you need to send me a suitable memory stick.

I got it from emanualonline.com I originally only wanted a specific year wiring diagram. They had one which I bought but it turned out to be an earlier year and not only that it turned out to be widely available and free. I complained and asked for a refund and they offered the WIS. Took forever to download, we don't have a good connection out here in the sticks, its 18Gb and runs in a virtual machine with Java. Bit tortuous starting it up but it works fine. Don't know exactly whats on it as I haven't explored but seems to run from the 80s to 2017. If you want a copy you need to send me a suitable memory stick.
Thanks Marku, I will do that. I have sent you a PM, and as soon as I get your reply, I will start the ball rolling, OK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom