Mercedes Benz World

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dellboi

Car
C-Class
I am off to Surrey next week and planning to visit Mercedes world and Brooklands. Does anyone have any tips on getting the best from the visit and could I do it in a full day.

Also is it more beneficial in booking the experiences before or would I get a better price in waiting until I arrive.

Many thanks in advance for any guidance.

Dell

Hi Mercedes Benz world is good but not more than a hour or two, unless you have booked some experiences. Once you have finished head round to the next door Brooklands museum to look at some of their amazing collection too.

Dellboi said:
I am off to Surrey next week and planning to visit Mercedes world and Brooklands. Does anyone have any tips on getting the best from the visit and could I do it in a full day. Also is it more beneficial in booking the experiences before or would I get a better price in waiting until I arrive. Many thanks in advance for any guidance. Dell

Unsure if you will get a better deal booking in advance or waiting but defiantly recommend going. I have done the AMG experience was good fun plus the instructors really through how the car works.
There is lots to see and do but will not take more than about 3/4hours unless you go into Brooklands aswel. That in my opinion is worth doing lots to see but unlike MB world they charge an entrance fee.
Enjoy!!

MB world

I loved the Mb world experience, simply love going there and looking around all the models, they do a guided tour which is very good.

Ive certainly spent a good few hours looking and wondering around the cars, they also have some vehicles which have won Mercedes Club concourse events there which owners have lent them.

As said above the AMG track experiance is awesome to watch to ive never actually had a trip around there short test circuit but a few friends have and very much enjoyed it.

Absolutly fantastic place nice cafe/bar too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom