Mercedes Breakers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

melhook

Car
E270
I need a few interior trim items, does anyone know of any good merc breakers that I could use. I have tried a feew on e bay but no luck.

Thanks.

As above or first class mercedes.

Infact why dont you sign up to Parts Gateway and they'll do the leg work for you.

I use it and have come out tops everytime.

I've used Three Pointed Parts a few times and always been very pleased with the service. Mercman are also very good and worth a call.

Try www.Breakeryard.com you type in your Reg. and car details + the part you are after and they send out this info to over ten other companies listed on their books. Within 24 hours you should start to get quotes in for the part, some are new but not MB others are MB parts but used, I wanted a complete rear light fitting for my C270-estate and the one Co. Presttige Allparts Ltd. in Oldham Lanc's phoned me to ask me to check my wing mirror design to make sure they sent me the correct part. I had quotes ranging from 60-quid delivered up to 85-quid + delivery, it was Prestige Allparts that I bought from for 60-quid, the part arrived within 3-days and it was perfect, even complete with all bulbs. Great service. The MB Indi quoted me 130-quid to supply and fit a new one!

Al.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom