Mercedes C 43 Amg (states fitted with e55 engine)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd at least maybe shown a couple of pics of the conversion being done/completed though Dash!

I wonder if its a ollie/jack conversion;)

The ones they did were darker colors

This one was on ebay before where the chap stated that the buyer can have the 4.3 with the car.The add also said it was a insurance write off

I'd at least maybe shown a couple of pics of the conversion being done/completed though Dash!

I hear you but I guess at the time he was changing engines he kept thinking he`ll never sell it :doh:

I hear you but I guess at the time he was changing engines he kept thinking he`ll never sell it :doh:

Haha!! Will be interesting to see what it goes for - i'd love it, but could only afford to go to the shop and back in it!!

Hi,
The only way you would be able to tell whether its a 55 engine would be from the engine number it would start with 113 then the next three digits will denote whether its a 55 engine also what car it originally came from E class, CLK, ML, CLK etc.
As far as i,m aware Olly has only done two conversions mine about this time last year and Jacks early this year.

Hi

I bid for this but got outbid at last min, and thats when it came with the original C43 engine which isnt advertised as being included

sounded ok over the phone though, it IS cat D recorded, which the seller has omitted which probably means he's a bit of a cowboy. The original seller was quite honest, mentioned a clunk under hard acceleration going into second and some rust on the rear arch behind the door.

I think it ended for 3500 but I stopped at 3.

Hi

I bid for this but got outbid at last min, and thats when it came with the original C43 engine which isnt advertised as being included

sounded ok over the phone though, it IS cat D recorded, which the seller has omitted which probably means he's a bit of a cowboy. The original seller was quite honest, mentioned a clunk under hard acceleration going into second and some rust on the rear arch behind the door.

I think it ended for 3500 but I stopped at 3.

In that case I think its worth less than 3. That clonk could be serious. The way to see if it is a reall 55 lump is to drive it ;)

You have to ask why it's back up for sale so quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom