Mercedes C207 E Class engine problems when first started.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tommy19

Car
E Class Coupe
Just a quick post to see if any one can help me out. First off all the spec is as follows E250 coupe, 46k, next service due in 1500miles could be just because it needs a service.

Anyhow When i start my C207 E class first thing in the morning or sometimes in the evening if its been stood for a while, the car chuders and feels like it is hunting for revs and is generally awful to it gets warm (is this normal). Also on the odd occasion well its happened 3-4 times now as im driving the car after staring it from cold it will sometimes lose all power and im guessing go into limp mode, which is sorted by me pulling over switching the car on and off and everything back to normal. i have no lights illuminated on the dash at anytime so not sure if a scanner will pick anything up.

If any of you have had similar problems or can generally help and point me in the right direction would be very much appreciated. :D

Tom

MAF? will have to explain?

yeah going to get a friend to plug it in :)

MAF? will have to explain?

yeah going to get a friend to plug it in :)

Any one you know with a MB Star is a mate/friend.

Any one you know with a MB Star
and knows how to fully use it, including Developer Mode, should be considered Holy in the UK
Join their flock immediately and make any sacrifice they request of you.

:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom