Mercedes C320 CDi Avantgarde SE Auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 w212 and Ford Ranger
For Sale to a good home...

2005 MERCEDES C320 CDI AVANTGARDE SE A SILVER | eBay

Not your usual poverty spec C Class - 55 plate, 113,000 miles, full MB Service History. For full detais please see above link.

Contact David Powell on 07966 202523

SDC12716.jpg

SDC12724.jpg

Time to wake this one up....

Advertised is our Mercedes C320 CDi Avantgarde SE.

We have owned the car for just under a year, where it has delivered sterling service. A year though is a long time to own a car, and I feel the need for a change....

I've owned a couple of the C320 CDi's now, and the engine delivers a blend of performance and economy which is hard to reach. Powered by the Mercedes 3.0 V6 diesel unit which delivers 225 hp, and more importantly the Torque of 376lb ft give the car an effortless ability to overtake, according to Autocar matching the 50-75MPH time of a 362bhp 5.4-litre V8 C55 AMG While they are not very relevant to modern driving, the performance figures are 0-60 of 6.9 seconds, and a top speed of 155MPH.

Despite the performance the economy is also impressive. The official 37 MPG is easy to obtain - we average about this ourselves -, but on longer runs it's easy to achieve more than this. On a recent trip to Scotland and back I obtained 47 MPG without trying too hard. On an economy box this would be good, but on an AMG busting car it feels good.

So I have looked at the background of the car - lets look at our car.
It's a 2005 C320 Avantagarde SE. This gives a decent level of equipment as standard including MB Tex Leather, Electric Windows, Alloys, Xenons and so on. This car however was specced up at the factory. Cost options include the
  • Sport Pack - Sports Suspension, 17inch Wheels and drilled front discs,
  • Electric Glass Sunroof,
  • Full Electric drivers seat and steering column, reach and rake with three memory positions
  • Luxury Climate Control - digital temperature twin zones
  • Birds Eye Wood Trim - upgrade from silver
  • Split Fold Rear Seats
Prior to our ownership the car was owned from new by one business. It has been maintained by both ourselves and it's previous owner by Mercedes, so despite the mileage of 114,254 the car has Full Mercedes Service History and comes with both keys.

Although the car has now only a short MOT left, I am happy to put a new 12 month MOT on it.

The car drives superbly, with a blend of luxury and sportiness which is pleasing. It's just had it's most recent service when the front Tyrus, brake pads and discs were also replaced.

If you have any queries please feel free to call me on 07966 202523. Price is £6,995

Photo's to follow below...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom