Mercedes C350 plastic underbody missing nut/bolt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercC350Coupe2011

Car
Mercedes C350 coupe AMG sport 2dr 2011
Hello everyone. There was a noise coming from the underbody tray so today I jacked the car to see what is happeing. I have noticed that there is a missing bolt which holds the plastic underbody tray/cover.

The missing bolt is similar to all the other bolts keeping the plastic underbody trays. The missing one is within the red circle. The green circle shows a similar bolt. Do you know where can I find the size of the bolt and maybe a replacement mercedes bolt?

thanks in advance

Attachments

• underbody.gif
    underbody.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
When my car was being serviced at MB Brooklands, they informed me that one of the bolts was missing. I asked them to fit a new bolt, and they did so FOC. My point.... MB dealers will supply an original bolt, and even if it costs more than buying a similar bolt from Screwfix, in absolute terms it can't be that expensive...

That just might be one of the purchases from your MB dealer where you end up better off. The 'bolts' are only threaded screws with a bolt head and washer, can't be very expensive and at least you'll know they fit. You'll probably be offered coffee and biscuits whilst waiting, so you'll be 'in profit'. What's not to like?

Number 90 is the missing nut. I have already ordered one from Mercedes for 1.7 pounds.

0009903162b.jpg%3Fv=f706e1de74eb8665a1b41448b12b0de6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom