Mercedes c43 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cabvw

Car
W210 E55 AMG
Due to just acquiring an E60 BMW M5 with a blown engine my 1999 C43 AMG is up for sale, I was looking to start restoring this but I can’t keep both so I’ve decided to let the AMG go regrettably.

1999 Mercedes C43 Amg
4 previous owners including myself
Xenon headlights
Blue/Black metallic
Main dealer and independent service history, last service carried out in Sept 2014
Fully Reconditioned Gear Box including torque converter at 125k at a cost of £3k
New AMG disc and pads front and back replaced last year
Current millage 162k, runs sweet as a nut!
MOT runs until the end of September 2015.
Ebony Interior is in good condition no rips or burns and electric seats work as they should.
Bose Sound system with Audio 30 & Cd Changer.
10 years worth of receipts, mots, bills ect from the previous owner.
17 amg alloys with 4 new tyres.

Bad bits

Body work is not the best and will require work but this has been reflected in the sale price, typical rust in the common places etc.

Overall the heart of the car which is the engine and gearbox is strong and the car really does drive very well with lots of power, I’ve owned 2 W210 E55 AMG’s and the C43 has really has impressed me if not my preference over the W210 E55.

Price: £2300ovno

Please feel free to call if you want to know anything further. Test drive will be available if you can prove insurance.

IMG_5014.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5013.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sachin – 07985 250652

Hi it seems this is for sale again after a buyer left a deposit and didnt comeback, my intention was to keep it but i dont think i can have two cars sitting around......

Ill offer this to mb club members first before it hits ebay. £1500 or come and have a look and make me an offer but i really cant tell you how good of a car it is and all it needs is tlc on the body work.

All the right bits have been done and all the paper work to show.

Cabvw 07985 250 652

Sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom