Mercedes c63 amg edition 507: Pistonheads fleet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pistonheads will be arranging a c63 gtg on the back of this article, if anyone is interested in date and venue let me know.

Pistonheads will be arranging a c63 gtg on the back of this article, if anyone is interested in date and venue let me know.

Let me know, depending on date but would try to attend.
Kamal

The _Don said:

Definitely interested in attending this, please send me the details when you have them, thanks!

Hi Everyone. I think this may be my first post. I have sold my Griffith 500 of 17 years and last week collected my white 507 coupe....Wow what a car ! Please include me in any arrangements for a get together. Cheers

Last edited:
The _Don said:

I'll be interested in a gtg, please let me know venue when sorted.

I too would be interested!! Had mine for a month now and as I live in London I am desperate to get it out for a meet with some other owners etc!

I would be up for this depending on dates :)

Depending on location count me in. Being NE Scotland, I have quite a journey to get anywhere!

Seems there are tons of us here keen for some GTG's does MBclub ever do them? I need to get this car out of town! :thumb:

Last edited:
My name's down, been here a few times with PH and doesn't disappoint. Hopefully as good as the Morgan SS last Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom