MERCEDES C63 AMG SUPERCHARGED 742hp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If someone is looking for a car that has already been heavily modified I'd say that is a bargain. The Weistec conversion alone is upwards of £12k I believe so it will appeal to a smaller group of C63 enthusiasts but should sell easily.
The owner is on the AMG Owners club.

If someone is looking for a car that has already been heavily modified I'd say that is a bargain. The Weistec conversion alone is upwards of £12k I believe so it will appeal to a smaller group of C63 enthusiasts but should sell easily.
The owner is on the AMG Owners club.

Agreed - for what you get it's a decent price.

Lol I've been texting my mate for 10 minutes begging him to buy this hahaha!

I'm sure the owner is on here, I have Seen the registration somewhere, maybe on msl's Instagram page.

Don't think Luke is on here but definitely on Instagram.

Car is spot on, and the noise it makes with those FI pipes can make your ears bleed. :D

Just laughing to myself thinking of the phone call to the insurance.

"Hello, I'd like to get comprehensive insurance cover for a C63 AMG"

"Certainly Sir, has it been modified in any way?"

"Urrrrrrrrrr...…………...................."

Stunning car! Looks like lots of time and wonga invested into it! He would probably get more of the sale if sells mods separatly,but its a hassle! Wish I had the kind of money to buy it!

We see some right shi* on here, and I'm not a fan of C63s almost at all really, but that is a great example of what can be achieved.

Great execution and great result.

(...and a sodding nightmare to drive in the wet like Acid's was lol).

Pretty sure I saw this at santapod... Struggled to get the grip down off the line!

Just laughing to myself thinking of the phone call to the insurance.

"Hello, I'd like to get comprehensive insurance cover for a C63 AMG"

"Certainly Sir, has it been modified in any way?"

"Urrrrrrrrrr...…………...................."

You would be surprised that the insurance is quite reasonable.
Every one of my mods declared and added....350 pounds to insurance.

Back on topic stage 2 supercharged is the best option in my opinion.....plenty power and no real heat issues.

You would be surprised that the insurance is quite reasonable.
Every one of my mods declared and added....350 pounds to insurance.

Back on topic stage 2 supercharged is the best option in my opinion.....plenty power and no real heat issues.

I remember the original, the first, the trend setter - happy days at MSL Lee :thumb:.

I remember the original, the first, the trend setter - happy days at MSL Lee :thumb:.

Ha ha John....seems like such a long time ago.....
However, a few more little mods been done since then....and 2016 is a new year so maybe a few more on the horizon...just for the sake of it lol:devil:

I quite fancy that, although if I bought it then I may need to tone down the exterior modifications a little.

I was starting to get a little excited so I did a little Googling to find out more. I thought I recognised the plate, and the car featured quite a lot in this video, which if I'm honest has dampend my enthusiasm a little :(

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/amg-lounge/194416-angry-amgs-bring-their-noise-london.html

Let's see how many times I go back to look at the eBay auction!

I wish the owner well with the sale.

Actually doing the mods yourself is most of the fun, the "will it work or won't it" and that's why these types tend not to sell too quick; the Weistec W211 E55 up for sale a few month ago a case in point, that car must have had well over £20k spent on it but I think it ended up for sale around the £16-17k mark.

I would rather spend £27-28k on a facelift C63 and spend on mods from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite fancy that, although if I bought it then I may need to tone down the exterior modifications a little.

That's the second time I've seen you mention a C63, are you in the market for one Rob?

That's the second time I've seen you mention a C63, are you in the market for one Rob?

Maybe, looking for a successor to the C32 has been difficult. The A6 took over where the C32 left off, and although it's quick it's just not exciting.

I need something with relatively subtle appearance for work, but which excites me on my way there and back. Not easy.

Maybe, looking for a successor to the C32 has been difficult. The A6 took over where the C32 left off, and although it's quick it's just not exciting.

I need something with relatively subtle appearance for work, but which excites me on my way there and back. Not easy.

I'd keep away from the W204 C63 if you want subtlety then pal!

The W213 comes out this year so could be a good time to get a cheap W212 E63 (which is actually my plan!), they're relatively subtle, or what about an XFR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom