Mercedes C63 AMG W204 - Facelift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I bought mine it didn't bother me going direct to Mercedes Benz as I know it means nothing. I knew what I wanted ( an estate 2012/13 and black on black )
I bought privately because I like to deal 1 on 1 rather than through a sales robot.
I wouldn't hold your breath on the ass falling out of C63 prices, imo they will stay firm.
The car market as a whole though could be a different story in the coming years.
Ps the LSD is a must

Many Thanks Terry - Appreciated.

To be honest I'm spending a huge chunk of cash for me (I've ****ing worked damn hard and need a treat)

Insurance is not too bad - so happy to move forward.

So in the last fortnight.

I'm absolutely fuming and kicking myself that I missed a 13 Plate C63 Coupe in Obsidian Black with Black leather, Harmon Kardon Surround and Reversing cam, and guess what PERFORMANCE PACK.

It was listed at 28,995 and sold in 4 hours of going live. 2 owners and 36k on the clock.

Anyhow, I've got to let that be and move forward.

I've been offered a:

2014 Sept car, 64 Plate, in Obsidian Black / black leather with 1 keeper from new, It has 40,600 miles FMBSH and has HK and reversing cam and the interior lighting package (also has the 19 multispokes that I'm frankly afraid to own as I hear stories of them cracking and so on, I would prefer the 18s and I guess it'll be more gentle and cheaper for the rubber.

Anyhow, thats the car, I can bag it for around 32.

Feels painful for me to pay that and not have the performance pack, it's properly skewed my thoughts on the price of this car and what I should expect.

I've decided my must haves are

Coupe - Obsidian Black, with black leather.
Any wheels, but they must NOT be black.
2013 onwards
40K miles max
2 owners max
HK audio
Reversing Camera
Performance Pack / Interior lighting pack is a plus but appreciate they're rare.

I'm stuck between a rock and hard place.

Do I take the 64 plate car offered to me at 32k? I'm going to try for 30K but not holding my breath.

Do I hold out for a miracle PP car appearing again with Rev Cam and HK and a respectable mileage with 2 owners and black on black?

I can't find many of these for sale at all, a few on sale on eBay, barely anything on PH.

Nothing with Mercland / MBAU only have around 5 cars with little to no features.

Autotrader have around 12 (2013 coupe / black onwards)

Looking for thoughts from you experts.

I'm able to and willing to wait until November - but I'm seriously worried that offerings are getting thinner. If I know there's going to be an influx hit the market or a price drop then I can be patient, but at this point in time, I'm ready to settle on the 64 plate, but I want to be 100% happy with options and also on the price. I feel that I'm missing out on PP (didn't cross my mind until after I had seen that advert)

I'm going to point to this from the AMG area and glean some more thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom