Mercedes C63 Long Tube Headers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Hey

Just had these Bad Boys delivered today :bannana:

This system is with the Cats but it can be brought cheaper for a Cat-less System.

Acid

Headers and Cats £1999
Headers without Cats £1599

Fitting is extra but will do a REALLY good deal on the First few if any one is intrested.......

Prices inc VAT!

Acid

Last edited:
Acid

May I ask who's design is this - IPE or Cargraphic? Does the price include a remap?

Also, does this require removing the heat shield for engine mounts? I understand this is what people with LHD headers do, so curious to know.

On a separate note, I think this could be even better ceramic coated. May be worth considering, unless you don't think it's required and the temps are ok.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Ha Ha Acid you know who wants them!!!!!!!!!!

Scottishblue - ACID is top chap, he will reply. Sometimes give him a bell if you want a reply sooner :)

IPE

The remap will be extra but gains can be upto 570bhp with the headers.

Give me a call if you want more info.

I will do a bit more research into the Ceramic coating if it is needed.

Acid

Acid

May I ask who's design is this - IPE or Cargraphic? Does the price include a remap?

Also, does this require removing the heat shield for engine mounts? I understand this is what people with LHD headers do, so curious to know.

On a separate note, I think this could be even better ceramic coated. May be worth considering, unless you don't think it's required and the temps are ok.

Thank you.

IPE

The remap will be extra but gains can be upto 570bhp with the headers.

Give me a call if you want more info.

I will do a bit more research into the Ceramic coating if it is needed.

Acid

Thank you.

has anyone completed this yet...... very keen for a review on the results

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom